ErectAStep Pre-Fabricated Metal Stairs and Access Platforms are the ideal product for rooftop access platforms, stairs, or crossover applications. Unistrut Midwest is pleased to offer full turn key solutions for ErectAStep Systems including site visits, consultations, material supply, installation, and post-installation support. Today we are going to look at a recent installation at a food processing plant in Ohio to explain how ErectAStep was a great solution for our client.
ErectaStep’s line of industrial modular metal stairs and industrial maintenance access platforms feature modular, lightweight metal components that are as easy to reconfigure as they are to assemble. Using only 5 Patented Components the ErectAStep Modular Stair and Platforms are easily configurable to meet almost any application. The ability to be assembled in place offers a huge advantage over traditional welded steel structures.
- Time is Money! Fits your needs in a fraction of the time. Unistrut was able to install (5) Stair Systems in (2) days which let the customer stay on schedule with this project.
- Modular Stairs Eliminate Custom Fabrication. All components arrive packaged individually with the ability to add or remove components as needed. No ErectAStep components require special on site fabrication.
- Prefabricated Metal Stairs Bolts Together in a Snap. The ErectAStep Stairs are able to be assembled on the roof with only hand tools in no time at all.
- No Welding, Special Tools or Cranes needed. Saved our client costs by eliminating crane or equipment rental. All boxes were carried up an exterior stair and built in place.
- No Hot-Permits or Production Line Shut-Downs
- Always OSHA Compliant Metal Stairs
Installation only takes a few hours and requires little more than a wrench. That means no boom truck or heavy crane. Most installations take little more than a hand truck and two installers.
Unistrut’s team of experienced professionals supports you from start to finish. We visit your site to identify goals and challenges to ensure the job is done right. And because we utilize a state-of-the-art custom configurator tool, you’re able to view accurate quotes and detailed drawings in minutes… letting you see exactly what your project will look like once it’s installed. Contact Unistrut Midwest today to schedule a site visit to see if ErectAStep could be utilized at your facility.
Unistrut Midwest is a proud Master Stocking Distributor for ErectAStep (http://www,erectastep.com)