The Food Grade Strut system includes a series of stainless steel struts, u-bolts, and brackets for installing pipe and conduit on vertical surfaces (wall mount food grade strut) and horizontal surfaces (trapeze mount food grade channel). Other accessories include stainless steel wall spacers and hanging rods designed to keep the strut away from mounting surfaces for easy cleaning and simple inspections.
Need help with installation? Unistrut Midwest offers a wide variety of Food Grade Strut accessories to help you get the job done right!
- Designed to support the trapeze mount strut when hung from the ceiling.
- 304 stainless steel rods with a smooth shaft and internal 3/8″ threads.
- Available in 1 or 2 meter lengths.
- Working tension for hanger rods is 1,150 lbs.
- Must be used between each piece of wall mount strut and walls.
- Use (2) spacers for 1′ to 5′ long strut pieces and (3) spacers for strut pieces over 5′.
- Made of 304 stainless steel.
- Food grade strut offers several connection brackets for the Trapeze Mount Strut available in 304 stainless steel.
- Slider brackets are also available in 304 stainless steel, for easy adjustment during installation.
- Pedestal brackets are also available in 304 stainless steel for alternative applications.
- Please refer to the design guide for the recommended bracket for your project conditions.
- If you need assistance, please contact a Unistrut Midwest Sales rep for more information.
Sanitary Acorn Nut
- Sanitary tall acorn nuts ready to finish the job in 304 stainless steel.
- Available in 1/4 NC, 5/16 NC, 3/8 NC, and 1/2 NC.