Food Grade Strut is a patented system for mounting pipe and conduit in sanitary food processing applications. Our Wall Mount Food Grade Strut used in conjunction with U-Bolts and Brackets, is ideal for installing pipe and conduit on vertical surfaces.
The Food Grade Strut sanitary mounting system is widely used throughout the food processing industry to mount sanitary dairy tubing, schedule pipe, rigid conduit, copper pipe and more to walls, ceilings, structures, machinery, etc.
Not sure where to start? Let our experts lead the way and help you design an application that fits your needs. From engineering to fabrication, Unistrut Midwest is there to help you get the job done right. Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email with any questions you might have!
- Wall Mount Food Grade Strut is made of heavy-duty 12 gauge 304/316 Stainless Steel.
- Standard lengths available are 12″, 24″, 48″, 96″, and 120″.
Wall Spacers must be used between each piece of Wall Mount Strut and walls.
- Use (2) spacers for 1′ to 5′ long strut pieces and (3) spacers for strut pieces over 5′.
- Pre-punched slots or holes for easy installation.
- Blank/solid strut for applications requiring specific hole locations.