Unistrut P1000WT (commonly referred to as “wide slot” strut) is a variation of the most popular Unistrut profile, P1000. P1000T offers 2″ x 11/16″ slots at 3″ on center. The wide slots are used by contractors to connect Unistrut to 5/8″ all-thread rod. The larger slots are ideal for data center applications that require 5/8″ rod to handle the high weight requirements commonly found in the over-head service components.
P1000WT is available in many unique finishes. The standard stock lengths for any Unistrut channel is 10′ or 20′ sections.
Weight/100 Ft: 185 lbs
Allowable Moment 5,070 In-Lbs
12 Gauge Thickness (.105″ Wall)
- Above loads include the weight of the member. This weight must be deducted to arrive at the net allowable load the beam will support.
- Long span beams should be supported in such a manner as to prevent rotation and twist.
- Allowable uniformly distributed loads are listed for various simple spans, that is, a beam on two supports. If load is concentrated at the center of the span, multiple load from the table by 0.5 and corresponding deflection by 0.8.
- For Pierced Channel, Beam Load Values in the tables are multiplied by the following factor: “H3” Series – 90%
All channels are available in:
- Perma Green III (GR)
- Pre-galvanized (PG), conforming to ASTM A653 G90.
- Hot-dipped galvanized (HG), conforming to ASTM A123.
- Plain (PL)
Most channels available in:
- Defender (DF)
- Stainless Steel 304 (SS) or 316 (ST)
- Aluminum (EA)
Contact Unistrut Midwest for availability