– Max Allowable Max Allowable
Part Insert Length(In.) Point Load(Lbs.) Uniform Load(Lbs.)
P3349 3″ 400 400
P3350 4″ 500 500
P3351 6″ 750 750
“NC” Suffix – No Closure Strip, With End Caps
“WC” Suffix – With Closure Strip & End Caps
- Includes closure and end caps unless otherwise requested.
- P3380 end cap used when distance to first anchor is 2″.
- P3703 end cap is used when end distance to first anchor is over 2″.
- Nail or anchor inserts to form every 16″ to 24″.
- Anchors are 8″ on center.
- Material: Cold formed from 12 Ga. steel conforming to ASTM A1011 SS GR. 33.
or A653 GR 33. A. Stainless steel available on special order.
- Finish: Choice of hot-dipped galvanized (HG) conforming to ASTM A123 or A153,
or pre-galvanized (PG) conforming to ASTM A653-G90.