Cush-A-Block Rooftop Support systems support all of the following applications:
- Pipe & Conduit supports
- Duct supports
- HVAC supports
- Cable Tray Systems
- Air Conditioning supports
- Roof Walkway supports
The Cush-A-Block Rooftop Support is UV resistant and suitable for installation on most types of roofing material or other flat surfaces. Can be used as a curb (sleeper) replacement. Screw fasteners can be used to attach one or two hole pipe straps or a piece of strut (not included).
Specifications – Cush-A-Block Support
- Material – 100% recycled rubber, UV resistant
- Max Uniform Load- 2,500 lbs (Consult Roofing Manufacturer for roof load capacity
Cush-A-Block Duct Supports
The Cush-A-Block duct supports utilize Cush-A-Block bases with Unistrut Channel and Fittings to provide elevated supports on flat roofs. The Unistrut channels can be fabricated to match your projects requirements. Contact Unistrut Midwest today to discuss your project.
Cush-A-Block Channel Supports
The flexible Cush-A-Block Rooftop Support is ideal for supporting a group of pipes/conduit or cable tray. Three channel options provide alternate spacing between the pipe and the rooftop (Clearances available 4-13/16″, 5-5/8″, and 6-7/16″). Each of the channel options have four standard width options using multiple Cush-A-Block bases (Widths available as standards 10.8″, 24″, 36″, and 48″). Elevated Channel supports using all-thread rod is also available by request.
Custom widths are also available, just contact us with your requirements.
Testing: Rooftop Supports Have Been Tested By An Accredited Independent Laboratory To The Following:
- ASTM D575 Method B – Modified – Compression/Deflection
- ASTM D1171 Modified – Ozone Resistance
- Freeze/Thaw Environmental Simulation
The channel for Cush-A-Block support assemblies includes a variety of options. The strut can be made in special lengths, finishes, and alloys including Aluminum, Stainless Steel both 304 & 316, PVC coated, Powder coated, Zinc Trivalent Chromium, Pre-Galvanized and Hot Dipped Galvanized. Key Features for Cush-A-Block Rooftop Support Systems
- 100% Recycled Rubber
- LEED Certifiable
- Meets the Buy America Act
- American Reinvestment Recovery Act (A.R.R.A.)
- Independent Laboratory Tested
- Resistance to Freeze and Thaw
- No Deteriorations
- All 4 Corners coated with high visibility safety orange for maximum visibility
- Dampens Vibrations
- Compatible with most rooftop materials